Welcome to Third Grade!


Hi all! Welcome to the 2019-2020 school year! I am so excited to start the year together and I am looking forward to having your child in our third grade class! The 2019-2020 school year will mark the beginning of my sixth year of teaching. All of my years have been here at South Elementary! 

I am so excited for all of our learning adventures that we will have together as well as getting to know students and their amazing families. Please be sure to connect to our Class DOJO as I will be sending weekly updates via dojo that will include a link to this site. 

As always, please let me know of any questions or concerns you have throughout this year. I am eager to be in communication with you all as we continue through our year in third grade!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5 Update!

Week 1 Update!